...my new car!

We finally decided that maybe our Nissan Altima wouldn't be so fun with 4 kids. I didn't expect I would have all 4 kids with me at the same time very often once school started, but so far I have had the 3 all together in the car many times (it's close quarters in that back seat). We were nervous to have McKinley sit in the front passenger seat when the baby comes since there is not an air bag indicator telling us it's off or not. So we took the plunge and bought a GMC Acadia with 8 seats...not to be filled with more children...4 is our limit! We just wanted to be able to fit all 4 kids and have the option to fold down most of the back seat to fit luggage or groceries as needed.
So yesterday Kent and McKinley picked it up. I made Kent put a bow on it because it is my very first brand new car! I've only had used cars before. Hayden keeps smelling deeply and commenting how good it smells.
And I am very happy it's not a minivan...I'm just not a minivan girl.
3 comments:
Heather you don't know how jealous I am of you! I have been commenting on every Acadia we have passed for about 2 years now and how much I really want/need one (in white please). Still rolling in the no payment minivan however! You'll have to let me know how it works out with kids, carpool, what you like what you don't. I'll use you as research to further my cause ;)
Leigh Ann
we bought the chevy version-yhe traverse and love it. i didn't want to do three in my altima
Lucky duck! I love that new car smell too :) Congrats!!!
Post a Comment