Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall drive

Today was stake conference...and I just had a baby...so we didn't go. We decided to take a drive up north to see if the leaves were any better than around here. Apparently the weather this year has made the leaves turn brown and fall more than turn pretty colors. Up north was no different. We did spy a little forest road lined with yellow trees. I took some pictures of the kids for our Christmas card. Now I should have no excuse not to have my Christmas cards out on time.

(Baby was there, but it was chilly out so we only unwrapped him for the Christmas card

picture then wrapped him back up, so he's not in any of the pictures below)

















On the way home Sawyer asked me "Today was a good day wasn't it?"


Yes buddy it was.


1 comment:

Erica Williams said...

Ah! These pictures made me miss you guys so much! You're kids are adorable Heather.