We have officially been here for 1 whole year. Strange. In some ways it feels like forever and in other ways I feel like we just got here.
And while it has definitely not been fun all the time, it has overall been a good experience. We're learning and growing.
As an obsessive-compulsive planner I am wondering what will be in our future when this year is done. Will an opportunity come up? Will we stay here? Go to a different state? Or go back to Utah?
I find myself to be curious about it, but not anxious. It doesn't matter where we live, as long as we're all together. It will all work out.
2 comments:
I see Utah in your future :-). That way we can play.
I have it written in my calendar & have been thinking of you :) Are you all geared up for Friday??? Utah would be snazzy or at least a teensy bit closer <3
Post a Comment