6:00 am- got the call from the hospital that we were on hold again today and to wait for a phone call.
11:40 am- another phone call that we could come in. So we hurried before they could change their minds.
1:45- Pitocin finally started. I haven't seen the doctor covering me today yet.
6:00- The much needed epidural. Still no doctor.
10:00- Finally see the doctor. Get my water broken. Only 3 cm dilated. What?!
11:00- 4 cm dilated. My epidural has worn off. The anesthesiologist gives me a bolus, but it doesn't really do anything. Mama Mia!
October 13th
12:00 am- 6 cm dilated. The doctor will check again in 2 hours. "Get some rest!"...yeah right, epidural not working any more remember.1:00- painful pressure with contractions. I can't imagine another hour of this until the doctor checks back on me. It feels like a bowling ball is about to rip through me. Luckily the nurse checks me and I'm ready to go!
8 pushes. I am grateful it's not three hours like Sawyer because honestly I want to give up and just then the staff tells me to stop pushing and blow my breaths out for a second, and I know that means he's about to come and I can make it! I am so glad this is the last time, because this is killing me!
1:24 am Baby Joshua Crew born...10 lbs 12 oz! He pee'd on the doctor--hee hee. He's a big boy and he's gorgeous.
7 comments:
What a perfect prize for the horribly long week you've had! He's gorgeous. Congratulations to the whole family!
Oh my wonderfulness, I just want to smooch those cheekies! What a precious big little bundle! I love his name, it fits him. You did good momma <3 Surprises on the way.
Congratulations!! He looks perfect. I hope you are getting the much needed rest now.
He's perfect! CONGRATULATIONS! So glad he finally made it.
So adorable. Wish I could meet him! Enjoy kissing and cuddling that little bundle.
Congratulations! Finally got him here. Love you.
He is beautiful. Congratulations!
Post a Comment