Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day

Yep, another snow day! Yippee! We got between 16-24 inches in our yard this time.







Hayden got stuck in another snow drift and had to be pulled out by dad.
I wish I would've gotten a picture of that.

4 comments:

Erica Williams said...

I love winter is a time for home! Great way to look at it. And, WOA! That's a ton of snow!

Bowers Family said...

Wow, lots of snow. Good day for a movie and hot cocoa. And of course a good hard play in the snow (if you can walk in it). Looks like Kent was having the most fun. Good investment you have in the snowblower. Looks like you will get lots of good use out of it. Hopefully the generator isn't used to often.

Melissa said...

I was thinking about you this morning while watching the national weather. Stay warm and cozy!

Adrienne said...

FUN!!! I bet your kids are in heaven!