
In my head I have bits and pieces of rooms floating around that when put all together would make my dream home. Recently we saw a wood burning fireplace hearth made out of stone that could fit a small family inside. It was incredible! That would go in my family room. It could definitely accommodate Santa. And I would have wide-planked hand-scraped wood floors. They would be original to my olden day house or even be reclaimed wood from hundreds of years ago!
3 comments:
When can I move in??? That sounds like my house o' dreams too :) I sent you a prize today, hehehehe. xo
Sounds like you and me have the same kind of dream!! I LOVE it!
My kids would LOVE the big fireplace for Santa! They talk about it every year how we don't have a good fireplace for Santa. He has to come in through the front door and that's just not cool.
Post a Comment