Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Snow day

I'm starting to wonder about this "snow day" stuff. I hope they've planned accordingly and we don't end up making up for all this in the summer. Today is a snow day not because of the 2-ish inches of snow, but because of the rain that fell afterward and froze into a sheet of ice. So here we are again. Today we get to stay inside because of the rain, and wait around for a plumber because we woke up to this....

It's about 6 feet long and growing. Oh and we get to have no running water because we turned off the water while we're waiting for a plumber to call us back....which they haven't yet.

5 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Well that gets a thumbs down! Sorry that you are dealing with that today :(

Janae said...

That does not sound fun. Good luck!

Bowers Family said...

Yikes that is not fun. I hope the plumber calls back soon.

Ashley said...

Hopefully today your mail will brighten your day :D Let me know xoxo

Debbie said...

On your beautiful paint job.....not nice!