I took Hayden on a couple of bike rides last week. He was doing so well the first day that I decided to take him on a longer ride the next day. We went about 1 1/2 miles. The trouble is he pedaled strangely with his left foot the whole time. His foot was pushing with the outside ridge and his leg was frogging outward. The following day he came downstairs dragging his body across the floor and crying. His left leg muscle was sooo sore from riding his bike the wrong way. I had to help carry him places for a couple days. 2 days later he had to miss out on a bounce house party of his friends because he could barely walk. Finally 5 days later he was only mildly limping. Now that he is back to normal we are going on regular walks so this video gamer can get some exercise. He is completely against bike riding now. We'll have to get back on that horse again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment