Thursday, June 7, 2012

5 years old!

He cut his finger on a wild raspberry bush, and that put an end to the photo session.

Birthday interview with our new 5 year old

What is your favorite color? rainbow
What is your favorite thing to eat? rice and hamburgers
What is your favorite thing to do? play Toy Story with my family
What is your favorite toy? Buzz Lightyear
What is your favorite book? Toy Story
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a Kirby
What do you want for your birthday? some stuff from Toys R Us
What can you do now that you are 5 years old that you couldn't do when you were just 4? Climb a tree, stretch or exercise.
 
 
He started the day off bright and early at 5:45!  By some birthday miracle he earned his Mr. Potato Head that's been sitting on the shelf for nearly a year (for anyone who know what that means).  Yay!
I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday together today.  He wants to go to Toys R Us.  So that's what we're headed out to do right now, followed by his lunch request, McDonalds!  For dinner we're making the hamburgers he wanted.  He asked for hamburgers for breakfast too, but I said no.  Maybe next year.  I just didn't want to make hamburgers at 6:00 in the morning!

No comments: