He can sit semi-reliably by himself (he still topples and hits his head on the hard floor if I don't place some pillows behind him).
He has 4 teeth! Two on top and two on bottom.
He wakes up around 7 am, naps from 8:30-ish until 11, then 2-4, then to bed at 7 pm.
He loves to go for walks in the jogging stroller.
He squirms his body around to find us when he's on his tummy, then whines for us to pick him up when he sees us. No crawling yet.
Loves to try to eat people food, mostly dissolveable foods like crackers, for now.
Loves to try to eat people food, mostly dissolveable foods like crackers, for now.
Is wearing 12-18 month old clothes comfortably. (I still squeeze a 6-12 month in here and there).
Has the chubbiest, yummiest legs!
Not a big fan of strangers. Has the chubbiest, yummiest legs!
Whines and cries if I'm in the room and not holding him, even if Dad is holding him.




2 comments:
SO cute!
Oh, I need to hold that baby so badly! Give them all a kiss for me.
Post a Comment