The kids woke up at 6:00 and were sequestered in their rooms until 7:00 which is a much more decent hour.
They checked out their Easter baskets that had a book, silly putty, a chocolate bunny, peeps and money (a couple dollar bills). I had their new Easter clothes laid out (and ironed!---it was an Easter miracle!)
Then off to church where I had sharing time this week.
After church McKinley planned and carried out a picnic outside. We tossed a football and then did some archery, and read our books.
We finished off the night eating a Roasted Chicken, and then decorating our Easter eggs.
They checked out their Easter baskets that had a book, silly putty, a chocolate bunny, peeps and money (a couple dollar bills). I had their new Easter clothes laid out (and ironed!---it was an Easter miracle!)
Then off to church where I had sharing time this week.
After church McKinley planned and carried out a picnic outside. We tossed a football and then did some archery, and read our books.
We finished off the night eating a Roasted Chicken, and then decorating our Easter eggs.
McKinley does pretty well with the bows and arrows.

Kent got the "bunny"!
Josh hung out in his swing for a few minutes before he needed to be held.

We decorated our eggs. Tonight we'll eat them in our dinner (Egg-la-golden-rod)!
No comments:
Post a Comment