Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Whoa baby!

Today I went in for my 38 week appointment. I had an ultrasound done to check for size. According to the ultrasound this baby is currently about 9 lbs 9 oz! Yep, I'd say that feels about right! We scheduled an induction for next Friday, October 7th.

Let's hope he doesn't hit the 10 lb mark by then!



Just look at those cheeks already!

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!!!! You've always had big babies!! He's definitely got Sawyer cheeks! HOW ADORABLE! I wish you were still next door so I could squish them! GOOD LUCK with the delivery. Can't wait to see him. Have you settled on Josh for sure?

KKandKoKo said...

Wow is right!! I hope for your sake he doesn't hit the 10lb mark either!! Good luck Heather!! Love his cheeks :)

Ashley said...

Holey cheekies!!! More too squeeze, can you imagine his little thighs :) Eeeee, the thought makes me giggle. Your prizes are being put in the mail maƱana. I haven't been able to do it sooner, sorry! Good luck friend! & I'll be sending good, loving, happy & calming thoughts your way. xoxo

Bowers Family said...

Ohhhh he looks so cute and squeezable. Good luck next week. Your help is coming soon!!! Bet you can't wait to get him and squeeze him.