Gotta have the football!!! Really glad it came back on early for you. Wouldn't have wanted to do the laundromat for washing the clothes...no fun!!
Heather, I'm glad your all safe! I've thought about you this week and wondered how you were doing back there. Enjoy the power and all the wonderful things that come with it.Leigh Ann
Hallelujah is right!!we've been thinking about you guys. glad everything seems to be picking up!!
Oh my gosh!! I would DIE!! Love your header picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gotta have the football!!! Really glad it came back on early for you. Wouldn't have wanted to do the laundromat for washing the clothes...no fun!!
Heather, I'm glad your all safe! I've thought about you this week and wondered how you were doing back there. Enjoy the power and all the wonderful things that come with it.
Leigh Ann
Hallelujah is right!!
we've been thinking about you guys. glad everything seems to be picking up!!
Oh my gosh!! I would DIE!!
Love your header picture!
Post a Comment