Monday, December 20, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things


Brown paper packages tied up with string.

Two sweet packages arrived this week from kindred spirits (I'm dying to open my Anne of Green Gables DVD's that I'm getting for Christmas but I'm supposed to pretend that I don't know anything about--I had a dream with an appearance by Gilbert Blythe this week...but I digress).

I loved my surprises. I am thankful for thoughtful friends who are miles away. And my kids are giddy to be remembered too! Thanks Misty and Ashley!

And Ashley if you made that jam, I MUST have the recipe! I have never tasted a better raspberry jam in my life! No lie!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh Heather, you just made my DAY!!! My jam on a blog, it's famous :) I love the picture too! I was wondering if you got it, UPS said your package was suppose to arrive today. I believe the recipe is on my Simmer Down blog, I'll message you if not. Enjoy it, I thought it would go perfect with your yummy (I can almost smell it) home-made bread. xoxo