
The annual advent calendar has begun. My other one was a little hashed and I was sick of it, so I made one for this year. I wish I could take more time and make a more crafty one. I just print out both papers, then exacto the color christmas balls so they open up for a peek underneath, then write each activity in the empty Christmas balls. Stack the color copy over the outline copy, stick into a frame without glass, and voila! The first day we "put out Eddie the Elf". Today is "make a Christmas chain". It's becoming one of my favorite traditions! I'm not tech savvy enough to enable this to click for others to download in the right size, so if anyone wants a copy email me.
2 comments:
Ahhhh ya beat me :) I still have A little bit of sewing to do. Hopefully by the weekend, I will have it done. Love the template you used. xo
Love it! One year (hopefully soon) I won't work so much during the holidays and I'll enjoy them with my kids. We're lucky to get 5or so things in during December. Hope you enjoy the holidays in CT!
Post a Comment