I love the age that my kids are at right now. They are still low maintenance with their toys. Sawyer has been playing with empty pop bottles to play bowling, or take in the shower and fill with water. McKinley keeps snatching up any box I'll let her get her hands on to turn it into something. 
A little house for her Chipmunk girl, which also acts as her acorn storage :)
She made a house for "Eddie" (our Elf on the Shelf).
It has a bed, a christmas tree, a light (courtesy of lite brite), and portrait of Eddie on the wall, and a picture of McKinley on the bed. He slept there one night and stayed a little too long and got caught there in the morning. Luckily he scurried away to another spot later in the day.
I am grateful that it doesn't cost a lot to make them happy and I hope it lasts MANY more years!
5 comments:
I don't really like this update. Not very informative.
-
shelley
I was still working on it...it's done now, so you can look now :)
Much better!
So sweet! We LOVE our Elf on a Shelf. It is my very favorite new Christmas tradition!
I love Eddie's house. Very creative.
Post a Comment