Saturday, September 1, 2012

Orem's Diner

Kent had work off yesterday, so we took advantage of the kid's school time and went out to lunch together with just baby.  It felt nearly relaxing!
Orem's Diner is located in Wilton, CT.  It was on my "to do" list from the beginning, but we just never made it over there with 3-4 kids.  Now that the countdown to move has begun we are ticking things off the list before we leave.  Glad to be able to cross off Orem's Diner now.


I ordered the homestyle cheese blintzes.  They came with homestyle potatoes, eggs, and toast.  Those blintzes were so yummy.  I'm so glad when I choose something new from a menu and it turns out to be good!

We leave on Tuesday to mark more things off of our East Coast list!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I guess I missed the memo that you're moving!!! Where ya going this time?