Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Practicing

Josh is starting to try to roll over. He cranes his head around as far as he can and then tries to get his body to follow, but it doesn't. He starts crying because he gets frustrated, and then I help him roll over.

I want him to develop and grow normally, but I'm not sure my heart is ready for this little one to start growing up.





4 comments:

James and Michelle's Family said...

No, don't let him. Just push him back over :-). That's cute, and a little early developmentally!

Jen said...

I feel your pain. I still feel that way with Landon, and he's 8! Now that I have teenagers, I long for the days that they were babies and everything was so much simpler. Why is that while they were little, I couldn't wait for the independece of them being older? UGH. Don't get me wrong, I thouroughly enjoyed them as babies and have litterally cried over each milestone, but I remember thinking it'd be so much easier when they were independent. I'm finding out that's not quite the case. Their needs are just different, and frankly, a lot harder to deal with.

Shell said...

Heather, he is just so stinking cute! Love him and your pictures. It's crazy how fast time flies...I can't believe it right now staring at my newborn that he's going to be rolling over before I know it!

Ruthie said...

Love the big blue eyes. Hope you guys are doing good.

Love you!
Aunt Ruthann