Monday, January 9, 2012

Mild weekend

Saturday was 58 degrees outside! It was great. I went exercising outside with McKinley and it felt like April! Later we went outside per Sawyer's request to play football.

I still bundled up the baby like it was January. (Is it weird that I still call him "the baby" sometimes?)



Sawyer used the football tee he got for Christmas. We only had to wear light jackets.


Hayden's not interested in playing football with us, he wanted me to watch him ride his bike down the hill. He said it made him very tired. I think we need to go outside more.



On another pathetic note, McKinley ran faster than me during one of the football plays. It was humiliating. I really need to recover from my 10 pound baby faster.

1 comment:

Bowers Family said...

That looks like fun. We need to get out more so Kylee doesn't tell me she is tired as well. You can call Josh a baby forever because he is and will always be your baby.