Wednesday, May 4, 2011

an excerpt

This is an excerpt from a letter that McKinley wrote her new sibling on April 9, 2011.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for mommy to say that she was going to have a baby. I hope that she has a girl but if she has a boy then I will still love you the same."

I am keeping it for a reference and proof to her, since she went to bed tonight crying (again) that it 'better be a girl because she doesn't want to be the only girl, and she doesn't like brothers.'

2 weeks until her heartbreak or joy...Oi Vay!

3 comments:

Krishelle said...

So cute! I hope she gets her sister...

But I am sure she will love a little boy too even though she doesn't like brothers! :)

Bowers Family said...

That is so cute. You'll definately have to show her that when she gets a lot older too.

Misty said...

She is so cute! I hope for a healthy baby no matter what, but a sister for McKinley would be so great.