Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Boys

Sometimes my boys get along with each other, and it makes me really glad I had two boys so close in age to each other. I always hope they grow up to have a strong brother relationship. My brother was the only boy, so I'm not quite sure how that is supposed to go. I loved having a sister close to my age though. Poor McKinley :(


This morning the boys have been playing nicely together outside. They are "camping in the mountains" and watching the animals. They are getting along so nicely and being pretty cute that I just couldn't tell them not take all those blankets and pillows out to the dirty garage floor. Even though it is killing me.


I hope it lasts a few more minutes...or years.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Am I out of the loop?? What's with all this talk of you moving to Connecticut?! I am excited for you however!! What a fun adventure!