I hope you will have a nice birthday, McKinley! I'm glad you are my friend! From, Savannah
Happy Birthday McKinley!!! Have a very happy day! Thanks for being my friend!Love, Emily
I feel your pain, Heather. My oldest starts Jr. High this fall and my baby will be in kindergarten. It's too much sometimes :)
Happy Birthday McKinley!!!!! You are such a sweet girl and one of my favorite nieces :o)
Man, I did it again. That last birthday wish was from Shelley. Just got back into town.
Happy birthday McKinley!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I hope you will have a nice birthday, McKinley! I'm glad you are my friend! From, Savannah
Happy Birthday McKinley!!! Have a very happy day! Thanks for being my friend!
Love, Emily
I feel your pain, Heather. My oldest starts Jr. High this fall and my baby will be in kindergarten. It's too much sometimes :)
Happy Birthday McKinley!!!!! You are such a sweet girl and one of my favorite nieces :o)
Man, I did it again. That last birthday wish was from Shelley. Just got back into town.
Happy birthday McKinley!!!
Post a Comment