My boys love the dirt, and bugs. Today they were once again playing out in the dirt finding worms and potato bugs. After repeated coaching that these creatures are not allowed in the house, we came in for nap time/shower time. Hayden went down for a nap. I finally jumped in the shower to get clean. My little buddy Sawyer brought his cars in too. A few minutes into my nice, warm shower, out plops a nasty worm from one of the cars. SO GROSS! Hayden woke up a little while later and I went to get him out. He was kind of playing with his pocket so I had to check it out. There was a pocketful of squished up worms. NASTY! Later we were cleaning out my car while McKinley was at gymnastics when Sawyer picked this beautiful flower and wanted to put it in my newly cleaned out car. I told him no, and he got a sad little face and said "but you love it." Then I let him put it in.
Those crazy little boys.

2 comments:
Squished up worms in his pocket???!!! YUCK! Life with boys, right?
This sounds familiar! I am tired of potato bugs and snails. Your flower is beautiful though. Sawyer is so thoughtful.
Post a Comment