I was a medical volunteer at the temple open house today. This month's open house's are for church officials, special guests, and dignitaries. So, at 2:00 the temple was put in lockdown and everyone cleared out (except us medical volunteers) so that President Monson and his guests could come (along with his personal security). I was so excited, but being the good girl I am I stayed in my little out of the way room like they told me to. I could hear them walking in the hallway just outside the doorway. I was so close to meeting him, argh! The temple was beautiful and I got to take a very thorough tour so I would know where to go should someone need help. I just wish I could have run out into the hallway!Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Temple
I was a medical volunteer at the temple open house today. This month's open house's are for church officials, special guests, and dignitaries. So, at 2:00 the temple was put in lockdown and everyone cleared out (except us medical volunteers) so that President Monson and his guests could come (along with his personal security). I was so excited, but being the good girl I am I stayed in my little out of the way room like they told me to. I could hear them walking in the hallway just outside the doorway. I was so close to meeting him, argh! The temple was beautiful and I got to take a very thorough tour so I would know where to go should someone need help. I just wish I could have run out into the hallway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment