Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Green!

I can't believe it, but I did it! On Saturday I ran the 1/2 marathon. I couldn't have done it without my girls (Debbie, Amy and Laura). All four of us wore these bright green shirts, and people kept yelling out "go green!" I really had a blast! I can't wait to do it again...well, I can wait a few weeks. I am now hobbling around like an old woman. Can you believe not one of us wore an iPod? We just talked to each other. It really made all those long-run-Saturdays bearable. Thanks girls! And go green!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the picture! It really has been fun getting together for our Saturday runs and just talking. That was the best part! The 1/2 marathon was great. We all did great! Thanks for all the support and I think we need to find a 1/2 marathon for the summer?!

Krishelle said...

Heather I am sooo impressed what an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that you have it in you to do a 1/2 marathon? You are a go getter!