Summary: Based on a Nordic tale about an enchanted white Bear and the girl who can talk to animals and goes to live in his palace for one year and a day. Filled with trolls, talking animals, enchantments, curses, etc., etc., etc. You get the idea.
My thoughts: We get a book for Easter each year and I didn't know what to get. So here was this book on a table full of local authors so I took a risk (it was only $7.99). It is a teen fantasy book and reads like one. I think as long as that's all you expect you won't be disappointed. I was entertained. I think it rushed over a lot of parts that really could have been developed more. Especially the love interest. I never felt like I fell in love too, which is important to me as a reader. So, check it out from the library for a nice and entertaining little book. P.S. If you like Shannon Hale type books you'll probably like this one too.

No comments:
Post a Comment