Monday McKinley had a farewell party given by her friend Zoe. She was McKinley's friend from the very first day of school here. She had to say goodbye to church friends at activity days tonight too.
Sawyer has one last play date on Friday. Last night he said he doesn't want to go to Utah. He is going to miss his friends.
This is the hardest part of moving.
P.S. Hayden told me after the play date, "I had fun without you!" Then he made sure to ask "Did you miss me?" Always Hayden.

1 comment:
This is so sweet! I talked to Thad about moving while we were in the car yesterday and he started crying, saying he wanted to only live in CT. This is going to get harder as the kids get older. :( They will definitely love Utah, though! I know I've said it 100x, but I sure am going to miss you guys.
Post a Comment