Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Goodbye Atlantic ocean

Yesterday, actually, we said our goodbyes to the Atlantic ocean.  I will miss living so near the ocean.  I took Josh to visit Compo Beach one last time while the kids were in school.  I collected a bunch of seashells to take with us to Utah so the kids can give each kid a piece of Connecticut in their new classes.

When we were done saying goodbye, we grabbed one last Shake Shack treat.  My burger this time was the most delicious burger I remember ever having.  Josh liked the fries, and I finished off with a black and white shake.  Josh wasn't interested in the shake so much.



He pulled this face when I pulled out the camera to take a picture.  Cutie.

1 comment:

Shake Shack said...

Heather, we're sad to hear you're leaving us! Thanks so much for taking one more trip out to Shake Shack, especially with all the snow.

Hope you have an awesome time in Utah, and our team can't wait to see you again next time you're back on the East Coast!

-Brandy, Shake Shack