Unfortunately, every mixed bag of Halloween candy bars has those pesky Snickers mixed in. Our leftover Snickers fell back in the trenches of the food storage organizer.
These tiny little arms are just the right size to fish them out though. So when Josh needs a little chocolate he knows just where to go.
He does not, however, care for the nuts. He will eat the entire candy bar while storing the nuts in his mouth and sucking off every last bit of sugar. Then he disposes of them (this morning it was on the kitchen floor) and we find a nice little pile of chopped nuts.
Thus supporting my theory that no one likes nuts in desserts! (Same is true of raisins)
2 comments:
I love this! He is SO smart. How have I not had your blog on my updating reel before? I'm a slacker. Josh is so darling.
Grandma Betty might disagree about the nuts in desserts comment.
Post a Comment