Last night was McKinley's 4th grade orchestra and chorus concert. She came bounding into my room after school to tell me that her orchestra teacher (Mr. Hiyashi) chose her as one of the two lead viola's for the concert.
We had to split up the family for a few things going on so Hayden and I went to McKinley's concert. I got a great seat on the aisle with a view of McKinley right in the middle. But then Mr. Hiyashi conducted the orchestra right in front of her. So in the video, McKinley is the tiny face with wavy hair and glasses that you can see poking out once in a while on the teacher's right side.
With no further ado.....
(My video camera battery died so I had to use the dumb ipad, which is why I couldn't zoom in any closer)
1 comment:
Good job McKinley!!
Post a Comment