Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Magic

We are on the cusp of an unbeliever.

McKinley wrote this in her letter to Santa this year.

I know it is only a matter of time, but I wish it could last forever. This might be our last year with kids who are all believers.

Sawyer and Hayden's principal sent this letter out after a difficult week back at school for parents and staff, just before Christmas break.

Here's a small snippet that I liked:

"Please remember as we close out this calendar year that we need to believe in this magical time of year. We need to bask in the laughter and exuberance of our little ones. We need to nurture their dreams. We need to cultivate joy, peace and hope in this community."

I wish they could all believe forever. This year I will definitely be basking in the magic that is Christmas through their eyes.


1 comment:

Erica Williams said...

OH! That letter... So sad that the kiddos are growing up!