This summer flew by for us! I can't believe it's over. I reluctantly sent three kids off to school today.
McKinley started 4th grade in Mrs. Swords class. She was busy yesterday prepping everyone's school supplies and outfits. She was still wide awake at 10:30 from all her excitement.
Sawyer and Hayden get to ride the morning bus together. We have tried to ingrain in Sawyer that he needs to take care of his little brother. We'll see how it goes.
Sawyer loves this shirt, so I caved and let him wear it the first day of school. He'd wear it everyday if he could. He started 2nd grade with Ms. Malat. He said he was excited for school, but he only talked about the bus ride and trading Pokemon on the bus.
Hayden did not want to go to school. He did not want to ride the bus. He didn't even take any Pokemon. I followed the bus over to the school to help him find his way and hopefully ease his anxiety. He starts kindergarten with Ms. Corcoran. The kindergarten teachers wait outside at the buses to meet all of their class and walk in together.
I'm convinced they send these kids to school much too young! He's tiny! I hope he has the best day!




No comments:
Post a Comment