Sawyer's birthday food requests for the day were:
Breakfast: Strawberries
Lunch: Strawberries with nutella, and pretzels
Dinner: Crepes
I fully intended for it to happen too. But we had last minute art camp at our house today so Kent took him to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. For dinner we're getting Outback.
Oh and his birthday cake request is jell-o cake (Not jell-o poke cake. Just "see through" jell-o shaped like a cake) with a chocolate Sawyer trapped inside.
I have no idea where he came up with that.
We're off to Boston tomorrow though so I told him I'd put the vile concoction together when we got back. I'll definitely post a picture of that!
What a funny little boy!
![]() |
| I am loving the front tooth missing. He looks just like the spunky little boy he is! It suits him. |
What is your favorite color? black and blue
What is your favorite thing to eat? ice cream
What is your favorite thing to do? play video games
What is your favorite toy? Pokemon and video games
What is your favorite book? Pokemon
Where is one place you want to travel to? I don't know.
What do you want to be when you grow up? (shrug) A regular person
What will be the funnest thing about being 7 years old? trading Pokemon
Happy birthday Sawyer!

No comments:
Post a Comment