
This past week Kent has been off work, so we have been very lazy. There has been a lot of popcorn, movies, PS3, game of Life, eating treats, and general lounging about. I have gotten good use out of my new "lounge" wear I got for Christmas. Oh, I did have a Primary presidency meeting where they gave me presents for Josh. A couple of which are in this picture above. He also got a cute bath towel. I'll try to get a picture later because there's nothing cuter or sweeter than this little baby. I am actually sad that he will be my last. See! I have already kind of forgotten how miserable labor and delivery and recovery was. I'll have to keep reminding myself.
2 comments:
What a cute little guy! Sounds like you had a relaxing holiday time. I wish I could say the same for ours.
He is adorable. I am always so impressed how you keep up with your blog. Hopefully I will be posting some cute pics of my newest babe.
Post a Comment