McKinley begs for crafts everyday. I finally got all the stuff for some freezer paper stencils (as seen all over the internet). I found some cheap ($3.50) t-shirts at Walmart. McKinley chose an owl, Sawyer wanted Hot Wheels, and Hayden loves Pandas. The only problem now is going to be reasoning with them why they are not "school" shirts, but more like "play" shirts.
And yes, it is 1:00 pm and we are still in our p.j.s because that's how we
really are around here most days.



3 comments:
Super cute! And how fun to make them yourself! Is there anything you can't do?
SO cute! I might just be the only one who does not know what these freezer paper stencils are... Time to surf the web :)
Those turned out cute. You always have such cute ideas. And I like Erica do not know what freezer paper stencils are.
Post a Comment