Thursday, July 28, 2011

29 weeks

11 to grow!

8 comments:

Jen said...

OMGosh!! You are SO ADORABLE! I miss pregnancy! I really do. I always felt my very best when I was pregnant....AFTER the morning sickness, of course! If I could be pregnant the rest of my life, I totally would. But maybe that's because I always lost weight and weighed less at delivery than I did when I got pregnant! I had TONS of energy, too! Go figure. My body has NEVER been textbook. ;)

James and Michelle's Family said...

Awe, what a cute belly! They're cute when they're not yours :-). Almost done.

Ashley said...

Love that cute, cute belly! & I love that shirt too!

The Green Family said...

You look great Heather! If this little guy is anything like his cute brothers he will be adorable:)

Bowers Family said...

Love the cute tummy!!!

Janae said...

Super cute!

KKandKoKo said...

What a cute baby bump! Too bad we don't live by each other so we could share in each others misery...unless you enjoy being pregnant ;) I do not! LOL

Erica Williams said...

Cutest baby belly ever!