They have officially cast the role of Katniss...to Jennifer Lawrence.
And although I saw her ridiculous diva posing on the red carpet and thought to myself "who in the heck is that stupid girl?" I could totally get on board with her (she's gorgeous), but with brown hair, because didn't she have brown hair?
I am just super excited the movie is coming!!!! Next year, but still!!
3 comments:
Glad they are starting to announce the actors. And I am excited to see this film next year. Although Katniss is not at all what I pictured. I guess I pictured more of a tougher, weathered girl because of her lifestyle...i.e. hunting, etc. The girl they have just announced seems too soft and pretty to play the part. But I guess we will see.
Me too! Can't wait!!!
And yes I like their choice for Katniss. She is gorgeous, but does need brown hair. And I saw some clips of her in Winter's Bone and she looked really tough like Katniss should look!
WOO HOO! BEST NEWS EVER! I can't wait :)
Post a Comment