Here's another room for my dream house.
This is the kitchen I want.
White counters, light counter tops, stainless steel appliances, glass cabinet doors (although I want a few less because I only have enough white dishes and clear glasses to fill a couple), a nice big island and lots of counter space. Although I could do without the stainless steel bar chairs. The pendant lights aren't my first choice either. I love that it is bright and clean. Kent tells me the white cabinets would cost less too (yay!) than some of the natural looking wood he favors. But it's my kitchen so I win. He can put natural wood in his man cave.

5 comments:
That looks like a very nice kitchen! It is sure fun to dream.
It's beautiful! I hope you get this kitchen someday!
This is where we differ in style. I like the stainless steel chairs and the lights. It's kind of industrial but cosy with the white wood cabinets. Just to let you know: When we had our cabinets put in the sewing room. Robyn M. told us they were more expensive than the wood cabinets. Surprise, Suprise!
I hope you can have your dream kitchen but I'm hoping that it is closer to Utah than Connecticut.
Love you all!
Mom and Dad
Grrr! Of course, they WOULD be more $$$$$
I LOVE that kitchen!!
Post a Comment