Then on Sunday Hayden had a fever and conjunctivitis so I took him to the instacare who also found he had an ear infection. So he got started on medication. He threw up that night and so we hauled a mattress into his room so I could sleep by him. He was still in a crib and that of course makes it hard to catch throw up.
Needless to say Sunday night was miserable, and Monday morning I felt sick and had a fever. Blech!
My parents had invited us over in the afternoon to eat loverly filet mignon and other fixins and use their new hot tub. I was so sad. I took a nap and later that day felt a little better so I took McKinley and Sawyer over to enjoy some food and hot tub, while I watched from a comfy chair. We had to miss the neighborhood BBQ that we were actually going to go to this year.
We are trying to arrange a broker market analysis to tell us what our house may be able to list for, and that will help us in this whole Connecticut decision.
So we are either fixing up the house for someone else, or it has given us the kick in the pants we've needed to do the little jobs so we can enjoy it for ourselves.
4 comments:
Well whatever you decide your house sure looks nice. Sorry you guys were sick this weekend. sb
Looks GREAT! And I'm so sorry that you guys have been sick! Boo! Hopefully you are on the up side now. If you need anything, give us a call.
Your house looks great, I hope you get to enjoy for some time. ;0)
Savannah told me the other day she will be so sad if McKinley moves, but if she does, then we better buy her house. Haha. I guess that would solve one of my trials in life...your basement is finished!
Linda needs to talk more. I had no idea you guys were thinking about moving to Conetticut. You can't move there I don't even know how to spell it. Good luck with your decision. We'll miss you if you go.
Love,
Aunt Ruthie
Post a Comment