Hayden turned 3 years old this week and since I'm a slacker mom I am finally getting around to posting something about it. I got this idea from a friend's blog and thought it was adorable.
So here is a birthday interview with a 3 year old (verbatum):
What is your favorite color? My birthday party colors
What is your favorite thing to eat? Birthday cakes
What is your favorite thing to do? to rip my presents
What is your favorite toy? To play with my toys to not share my toys with not my friends.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Daddy
Do you love mommy? Uh-huh (that's yes)
What do you want for your birthday? Legos.
What's your favorite thing about Hayden? The "H".
No, what do you like about Hayden? I share my toys with Sawyer and Kinley and Mommy.
Happy Birthday Hayden!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Little Man!!! I hope you had a great day!
Heather- that is such a cute idea.
What a cute picture. I love it! Happy Birthday!
That is so cute! What a sweet little boy!
What a cute little guy! I hope he had a great birthday!!
Happy (late) Birthday! He's a doll and growing up so fast! Love him.
I love the interview idea too, may have to steal it too.
Post a Comment