Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Soccer




This kid loves soccer.
Some nights he sleeps in his soccer uniform. He lives for Saturdays when it is finally soccer day. We are finally getting him to call it soccer instead of "kick-the-ball". We had to distinguish when he was a toddler what kind of action went with which ball. A cute little phrase when it comes out of his mouth, but let's face it he can't do it forever, at least that's when Kent tells me.
So far this season he's had one goal, but he does not stop smiling the whole time he is on that field. I love this kid.


2 comments:

James and Michelle's Family said...

That's cute! Zachary played "kick the ball" today too, but he actually calls it soccer :o)

Ashley said...

He looks like he is having a ball, no pun intended. heehee, I know- I just had to say it :)