Summary: 13 year-old Tick (Atticus) Higginbottom is sent a mysterious letter inviting him to solve a mystery embark on an adventure wrought with danger. If he decides not to he only has to burn the letter. That's a short summary, I know. I'm tired, and I need a nap.
My thoughts: This was the Easter book I bought for me to try. The story is based on theories of Quantum Physics and alternate realities. An interesting premise. It is on the same level as Fablehaven, Percy Jackson, and Gregor the Underlanders. So it's entertaining, interesting, and I'll probably read more in the series, but once again, it's not my particular genre. You would think it was with how many I've been reading. If you love that genre though, you'll probably love this book.
p.s. I wish I had the guts to name my kid Atticus. I love that name...and book.
No comments:
Post a Comment