Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! I saw your picture and thought neither of you look a bit different. Then, Savannah saw it and said, "That doesn't look one bit like Heather"? Hope you're doing something fun!
Ahh, happy late anniversary! I hope you guys did something fun. And you look beautiful. I love how they posed you :)
Happy "A" Day! Y'all look so young, but not at all different! So much fun to get little glimpses into friends' pasts :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! I saw your picture and thought neither of you look a bit different. Then, Savannah saw it and said, "That doesn't look one bit like Heather"? Hope you're doing something fun!
Ahh, happy late anniversary! I hope you guys did something fun. And you look beautiful. I love how they posed you :)
Happy "A" Day! Y'all look so young, but not at all different! So much fun to get little glimpses into friends' pasts :)
Post a Comment