Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Finally! Snow last week, and 70's this week. Thank heavens.
We have been out enjoying it as much as we can.
Here's what we've been up to:

Making this...



for the new little puppy we're picking up tomorrow. I can't believe how excited I am!


I was beginning to wonder if I did something wrong, but low and behold here they come! All my plants are sprouting! Even the carrots now!


spinach



peas







We even got to spend a little time at the park today (It's much funner now that I don't have to worry about the aggressive hitting phase we had last year...phew! I think we are finally over that hurdle!) which by the way was swarming with young children, and take some pictures of a friend's darling little boys.

1 comment:

Korth and Family Happenings said...

I'm excited for you too! Can't wait to see pics of Tobie junior

-Shelley