Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring boys

boys March 2010


Now that the weather will start warming up (hopefully) I feel the photography bug biting again. I took the boys out to try to get a couple of shots of them to replace the 2008 pictures I have in my family room. I don't know why Sawyer can't keep his mouth normal, he kept squinching it like this or cheesing it wide and making his eyes disappear into slits!





I'm glad it's March. I love Spring, it's so inspiring!

3 comments:

Gatherum Family said...

You do a great job with photos-I may need to call you and update my kids photos soon!

Debbie said...

Love the pics, they are looking like they cold be twins in these pictures. How fun to have 2 boys so close in age!

Debbie said...

Of course I have a typo, it should be "could" not "cold"! ;0)