Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A change of pace


Why is change always so uncomfortable?

Yesterday I accepted a new job and gave my notice to my old job.

I am going to work at Riverton Hospital now in the mother/baby unit and level 2a nursery. I'm excited to be closer and to be working with the new babies.

I am glad I don't have to drive 45 minutes to work, or work in the PICU (yuck!) anymore.

I am sad to leave the best hospital in the state...really, it is. And my per diem pay...very sad.

I hope this will be a good move for me.

I hope I can get my per diem pay back one day.

I hope that by starting now I will soon have one of the top seniorities. After all the hospital is only a few months old.

I hope I look back at this in a few months as a good idea. Because right now I'm trying to talk my self into believing it.

No comments: