I finished up my pillow project. I was a little nervous to do the hemstitching by hand, but it was actually really easy! I keep looking around my house to see what else I could hemstitch. The next project is curtains to go with the new pillows. I got my credit card rewards check to buy them yesterday. The ugly forest green mesh curtains that came with the house are down and on their way to the DI. YAY!
4 comments:
Your pillows look great!!!
Shanna
Heather, those look AWESOME!!! I seriously need to figure out how to do ours.
your place must be so cute!
next time you need to zoom out so I can see the rest of your place. ;)
btw... when we stayed at Seaside, we stayed at my uncles beach house, which was right on the beach a few miles from cannon beach. we loved it! I think cannon beach is so beautiful and there are miles and miles of beach front all around. My sister stayed in the Holiday Inn Express and loved it! It's not right on the beach, but very close and only a few mile drive down to cannon beach.
Heather- they look amazing!!! I should have let you do Misty's :) Your's look so professional. I'm gonna start calling you Martha :)
Post a Comment