Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is Winter over yet?

I am so glad it's the last week of February. March is the beginning of the end of winter and the hope of spring to come!

Here's how we've spent our February:

Off track time for McKinley.

A week in St. George for Kent's work and our fun!

McKinley of course got sick.

Work has surged into full blown sick season! Boo! I need the money though. Why can't I get paid not to work?

New calling as the special needs YW Camp Director for the SJ area (while still teaching the 4-5 year-olds)

Found out I need braces again (but don't have $3000 to spend on them right now)

Kent went to Connecticut---he hates traveling and I am so jealous!

Hayden got sick (fever, throw-up x1, and cough) now developed into croup.

McKinley got sick (cough)

Sawyer got sick (fever, throw-up x1, and cough) Do we see a pattern???

I'd better not get sick!

I finished a couple books, made some pillows,
working on some curtains,

planning a vacation.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Braces?!?!? Oh my, I go to the ortho next month... I wonder what he will say??? Makes me nervous, seeing that Misty has them and you need them. Y'alls teeth look great to me :)

{Rollins Family} said...

can we come on vacataion with you??!

Debbie said...

Yeah!!!!! to you planning a vacation!

At least you have a lot to show for during the dreary, icky months! Way to go!