photo courtesy of lagoonpark.com circa the 80's!Last weekend we went to Lagoon with my family (thanks to grandma and grandpa). We haven't been since Hayden was 3 months old. McKinley was ecstatic that she is finally tall enough for the tall rides. She rode the big rides with Daddy and Grandpa. She did the roller coaster, the Wild Mouse, Spider, and even the Colossus. I didn't even dare ride that one until I was 14!
You've come a long way baby. From the screaming one year old who freaked out on the baby boats and gave herself a bloody nose (making us feel like the worst parents ever), to the Colossus! Way to go!
I didn't take any pictures though because it rained the whole time. We were soaked!
1 comment:
I still haven't ever braved the Colossus- Way to go!!! I know I'm a wuss. Oh, and we love your "A Love Story" video :)
Post a Comment