Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday festivities




Today was Hayden's birthday. I made him a car cake, with a little race track and miniature toy Nascars on top. In the bottom picture you can see him trying to kick out the fire. He wasn't a big fan of the sparklers and kept trying to get rid of the fire.
He got a little three-wheeler and some clothes at our little family party.
I think he's lost his baby look and has moved on to his little boy look....sigh. Here we come 2's!

4 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Hayden is growing up so fast! He is darling. Happy Birthday Hayden!

Rebecca said...

hey! is this kent's blog photo debut?... or maybe it's just the first i've seen. he totally looks the same! :)

Anonymous said...

Mckinley looks so much like you in that picture. I love the cake. Defiantly food network worthy!=)

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! You are entering the 2's?! Hmmm-I personally have always thought the 3's are the hardest.....here's to a great year for Hayden! Love the cake!